The cast-in heating plates and heating bands consist of one or several electrical resistances embedded in a block of aluminum, brass, bronze or cupronickel alloy providing excellent thermal conductivity.
- Cast-in heating elements are ideal for applications requiring homogeneous indirect heat.
- Cast-in heaters are often used in plastics industry, packaging industry, food industry and many others.
Usual applications : heating plates for presses, extruder dies and sheaths, heating plates for homogeneous heating (rubber, aerated concrete curing), sealing on packaging lines, mills.
Product overview :
- Indirect heating
- Block of aluminum, brass, bronze or cupronickel alloy
- Process temperature up to +400°C (aluminium), +650 °C (cupronickel). Maximum +750°C
- Can be equipped with cooling circuits to optimize the industrial process
- Gravity moulding ensures an excellent material homogeneity and thus a perfect heat transfer.
- Constant surface temperature is achieved through appropriate forming.
- As this is indirect heating, the heating resistance is protected. The solid or fluid to be heated is not in contact with the resistance.
- High protection against corrosion
- The end-to-end control of the design and production chain allows us to deliver a product which suits your process perfectly
- Resistance in severe industrial surroundings (impacts, vibration)